Dear Mr. lybrate-user,you can use a mild facial cleanser and follow it up with a moisturiser everyday once in the morning and night. In addition to this, please use a sunscreen on a regular basis, irrespective of the climate or whether you are indoors or outdoors. The sunscreen has to be applied once in 3 hours between especially between 7 am-5 pm. It has to be applied 20 minutes before you step out. Doing this on a regular basis will improve your skin. In addition you can also opt for chemical peeling done by a dermatologist. I hope this answers your query!
Hello, Lybrate user,
Pimples, acne,shedding under eyes, oily skin, Tenning ,dryness of skin, & wrinkles cause due to irregular life style, insomnia.junk food, stress,anxiety but taking d natural recourse will ,carry away the tresses making your skin sebum free and soothing.
No cream can moisturise nor repair your skin to get your complexion, fairer.
* Tk, plenty of water free from contaminants to eliminate toxins &'regulate your metabolism to absorb protein, vitamins, minerals, energy & other important substance, essential to upkeep ,repair & energise the body, hydrating your skin.
* Go, for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish your cells, tissues and whole body to allow your skin to b fresh, non oily & glowing.
* Tk your meal easily digestible, non-oily, non-irritant, simple,on time.
* Tk, apples,cheese, carrots,papaya, rajama,soyabeen, spinach,almond, walnuts to enjoy wellness. Tk homoe medicines:
@ Berb. Aqua Q-10 drops, thrice with little water.
* ensure sound sleep at least for 7/8 hrs in d night.
* Avoid, junk food, caffiene,dust, scorching sun, fried,spicy intake, cookies, pizza & burger.
Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up. Tk,care.
3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Wrinkles treatment