5 years experience
Ask Free Question
Twice per week is healthy. Excess leads to side effects. Let us start with the advantages of masturbation:
1. Masturbation ease tension in both male and female.
2. Masturbation makes a male or female feel light.
3. Masturbation prevents a guy from being sick due to too much sperm deposit.
4. Masturbation helps in producing an imaginary sex image in both male and female.
5. Masturbation reduces the rate of a male or female horny feelings.
6. Masturbation prevents a man from having sex without a woman.
7. Masturbation satisfies both male and female sexually.
8. Masturbation reduces sexually transmitted diseases.
9. Masturbation preserves a virgin guy (based on what some people believes).
10. Masturbation cools an aroused body.
11. Masturbation is the best way of a collection of sperm when a running a sperm count analysis.
The disadvantage of masturbation
1. Masturbation is a serious sin in the holy bible.
2. Masturbation makes the penis or dick to get weak when been used in the body of a woman.
3. Masturbation makes a penis develop too many veins thereby making it unattractive.
4. Masturbation causes infections in females.
5. Masturbation weakens the hormone responsible for producing sperm.
6. Masturbation makes a man moan, suffer and starve for real sex during the period of masturbating.
7. It reduces the period of ejaculation in men.
8. Masturbation weakens the womb in females thereby not enabling the womb to carry a child which leads to abortion (miscarriages most of the time).
9. It sometimes causes infertility in women.
10. It causes cancer in women.
11. Masturbation can make a woman lose her virginity.
12. It can cause sperm disability which leads to abnormal children (in fewer cases).
It is not permanent weakness. It will go in course of time. However the advice given by Dr. M S ambeker is totally valid. Develop a hobby.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Sex Education treatment