My jaw is not properly situated lower jaw is somewhat backward what can be done to do it correct?

My jaw is not properly situated lower jaw is somewhat bac...
Hello lybrate-user. Correction of jaw and tooth can be done with orthodontic treatment. To diagnose and know exactly what the position of jaw is. You will have to undergo an xray and treated accordingly. See a dentist soon and get the needful done.
Natural way to get teeth positioned is orthodontic treatment. Kindly visit dentist for the same.
Go for orthodontic treatment.
Hi Lower jaw is naturally placed little backward than upper jaw. Still if you feel its more than natural, kindly visit your nearest dentist as we have treatments related to correction of backward placed lower jaw. Take care.
You should consult orthodontist. This can be corrected with braces and /or surgical treatment. But clinical examination is must for final say.
Yes, It can be corrected. You will have to consult orthodontist (braces specialist)
Orthodontic treatment can be done correct condition.