Helo doctors. Is there any hospital or any clinic in India where free dental implants are done. I have one cousins he is 25 years old and from his childhood he has only 7-8 teeth. So now he needs to implants it. Give me some idea where he can get free treatment.

Medum .how can any hospital in india can placed free implant. This treatment very costly and aesthetic improve. Anyway you can try any govt dental college in india .treatment may be in very lower cost.
Dear lybrate user, you can go to a good government hospital's or govt dental college's dental department, talk to the Head of Department or college administration. The cost is relatively quite less and treatment is also good.
Implant is an expensive procedure ,there fore it is difficult to find place where it is done free of charge. You can enquire from govt dental hospital or some charitable institution also do implants free of cost. Wish you good luck.