Managing diabetes. Going for walks regularly. Sometimes missing. There is vision loss, I feel. What do you suggest? I go for regular eye check ups. Am using progressive lenses. How can I prevent / minimise?

you being Diabetic you should have eye checkup once in 6 months minimum, whether you have vision difficulty or not. if you have difficulty you necessrily have to go for eye check up. once in 6 months you need to get your retina assessed for any damage, bleeding etc., which can be rectified only when recognised in early stages. So go for your vision as well as fundus exam.
Get proper record of your vision maintained. And try to take anyioxidant tablets for one konth every 6 monthly. The better the control of diabetes delayed will be your retinal changes.
Mr. lybrate-user, The query is very general. There is absolutely no information blood glucose levels, HbA1c%, drugs being taken with dosage and extent of exercise being done daily. There is no mention about whether retinal check up has been done. Eye check up is again very general. Unless you give all these details, there is no way I can give any suggestion. Thanks.
Add meditation n pranayam to your routine...Some blur may be associated with a smudge on ur glasses, minor change in power, tear film abnormalities etc. U have already had an eye examination done...n was normal I believe..so just continue with ur healthy living habits.