Bad breath in my mouth. Which tooth paste is best to avoid bad breath .please let me know.

Bad breath in my mouth. Which tooth paste is best to avoi...
Bad breath from the mouth can be of various reasons. Like accumulation of plaque and tartar, decay in teeth, dry mouth, smoking and tobacco chewing, consumption of caffeinated beverages and alcoholic drinks, sore throat, bad digestion. For beginning, go for scaling and polishing of teeth. Use a mouthwash after brushing twice daily. Increase intake of water. Avoid oily, sticky and pungent-smelling foods. Consult me privately on Lybrate for more specific answers.
you nay use any like close up, colgate max fresh gel. clear ur throat when brushing also
Most common reasons for the bad breath is improper oral hygiene maintenance, leading to infection of gums and surrounding tissue ie. Gingivitis and periodontitis. The only way to treat that would be to remove the causative agents thus all the deposits (plaque and tartar) on the teeth needs to be removed, which is not always possible by brushing alone. Thorough professional prophylaxis needs to be done by an efficient dentist.
Toothpaste alone cannopt cure bad breath. Bad breath could also occur due to improper digestion and so the diet pattern must also be looked after. At present you can undergo professional cleaning of your teeth followed by the use of mouthwash over the next 2 weeks.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist massage gums use betadine mouth wash twice daily drink plenty of water use any std tooth paste.
You should consider getting a professional cleaning done by the dentist. Simply changing brand of tooth paste is not enough.