Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Sir/Madam I am 22 years old and I am suffering with white germs at motion every month. At that time I suffered with severe itching at motion coming area. From my birth this problem follows me every month. Then I use Bendex tablet to cure the problem after two days the problem will be solved. Again after one month the problem repeats. Please give the permanent solution for this.

Recurrance of the worm infestation is due to reinfection. So maintain personal hygiene properly, meaning wash your hands with soap and water before taking food every time. wash hands with soap and water after visiting toilet. without washing your hands donot eat any thing. Take only home cooked food and see that who ever is cooking washes the hands before handling food and before serving food. Do not eat/ drink any thing from out side. for some reason you are forced to take outside food, take only hot food that direct from the stove/oven. drink only bottled water. these are the some of the measures to follow. remember to maintain personal hygiene and these things will not be repeated. Good luck

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment