Hey, I am (26 yrs, a designer working in bangalore. Native of kerala. And when I am there (kerala) I have oily skin through out. But no much marks or pimples as such when I am there. But inn here (bangalore) am going through a dry skin era .and these days I am goin through a terrible hairfall and facial skin problem. Initially I used to get small white bumps all over, m sure thy aint pimples ,they then dry up and some time I have brown spots later. I have consulted a dermatologist here and he suggest me to some metrygel ,evon etc etc .i did use them. Thy din lessen them infact it grew reddish. But when I left to kerala after few days of medication it just vanished most of the bumps, and when am back here ,it has arise again. Now more than white tiny bumps I have mini spots which are kind of wheatish color. Around both the cheeks ,nose and between the eyebrows. And hairfall at the same time, I did use ketoconazole lotion as doctor suggested for cleaning the scalps, but alas hairfall is at its hight. I really do not have time to go consult a dermatologist, as work is keeping me immensely busy. I need your generous help regarding the same. Thank you,

Hey, I am (26 yrs, a designer working in bangalore. Nativ...
for hair fall take protein rich diet avoid junk food. use mild shampoo followed by conditioning of hair. face lesion would like to see your pic before prescribing