Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir, I'm a boy of age 16 years and 6 months and my height is 166 cm. I really want to increase my height and also have been doing exercises for long but now for a long period of tym my height hasn't increased. I weight 56 kg and I am a vegetarian. Kindly suggest what to do so as to increase my heht in these years. Thankyou.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear sir,
I'm a boy of age 16 years and 6 months and my h...
You are passing through the age when sudden spurt height takes place. Now you must concentrate on your diet also which should include milk and well cooked in oil or ghee nourishing diet. Veg diet is more than sufficient to keep healthy. Take Vitamin D 60,000 units once in a month for 6 months + Calcium 1,000 mg daily.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.