I have got ulcer in my month and throat since last 10 days. Applied all uler gels and also had tablets from medical shop. What shall I do to get it cured asap.

Please so not take any spicy/hot/cold food. Take food/water at normal room temperature. Take Belladonna 200 - thrice daily for next 3-4 days Chew coconut oil and sugar daily for some days Keep bowels clear Give me a feedback.
Dear Lybrate user, a non-healing ulcer requires immediate medical/dental attention. Please consult your dentist immediately to get your prescription according to the severity of your symptoms. In the meanwhile, consume more of water and nutritious juices and avoid eating fried, spicy food.
Hi Lybrate user Ulcers can be very painful especially in mouth. As you have already taken allopathic medicines ad got no relief you should consult homoeopathic doctor as it will help equally faster and will cure without any side effects. You can consult me privately too. Till then just drink lots of water an it can also be due to digestion problem. Avoid spices in your meals and have salads before meals to improve digestion. TAKECARE.
If it is from 10+ days visit dentist as soon as possible.
there are different types of ulcer and thus causes are also different. so one needs to see the root cause of ulcers and your systemic health. though if you are looking only for symptomatic relief then you can use tantum oral rinse