Hello doctor. Pls suggest some medicines to improve skin tone and texture. M suffering from pcod also ovarian cyst. But it's under control by medication. My skin is becoming dark. And also uneven and rough. And also my hair doest grow I want long silky hairs. I have mild facial hairs also. Pls help.

Hello doctor. Pls suggest some medicines to improve skin ...
Hello lybrate-user, Pcod has a tendency to keep fluctuating. The hormonal imbalance in pcod causes insulin resistance which is responsible for the darkening of skin folds and hyperpigmentation, unevenness and roughness of texture of skin as you are experiencing. Pcod also causes a growth of hair in unwanted sites such as the face, abdomen, nipples and causes a reverse action on the scalp hair that is it makes the hair thinner and brittle with hair loss and fall. As you are on medication for it I suggest that you meet with your doctor and ask for a change of dosage or medication as your symptoms are not under control at present. Also check you insulin levels as you might have to start medication for the same if required.
treat your pcod and ovarian cyst by gynecologist. use glycolic acid based face wash. use broad spectrum sunscreen morning and afternoon. use water based moisturiser in the evening. use depiwhite plus cream at night
All the symptoms are because of pcod . Once your pcod improves everything will be sorted .