Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hai doctor! Past few weeks I get weird feeling on my right hand, it's like current passing through and very little of numbness. It from my shoulder to my thumb. On my thumb above the nail it's constantly numm and feel like no sense. What should I do? Should I consult doctor? If yes which specialises I should. Thanks and regards Yuva.

2 Doctors Answered
hello please get an XRay and an MRI done to see if there is any nerve compression. sometimes the space where the nerve runs gets narrowed and leads to numbness and tingling sensation. you might have heard of "falling asleep" of some area of the body. go for physical therapy. apply warm compresses to the entire affected area. oral pain relief meds can also be taken.
1 person found this helpful
Get your blood cbc, blood sugaar f/pp hba1c, thyroid t3, t4, tsh, bp checked lipid profile. Write results on private chat with detials of medicine you r taking for proper assessment and advice good luck.
13 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.