Doctor , I had chicken pox and it left me with gutters on face and black spots , can I clean it with laser or any other expensive instant treatments . And I have an accident scar which happened long back ,i want a clin clear face , wht can be done.

Doctor , I had chicken pox and it left me with gutters on...
Hello Priya, Laser is indeed a good option for removing scars following chicken pox and also accident scars. Besides that you can also think of chemical peeling which removes scars gradually.
Dear Ms. Lybrate-user, there are a lot of treatment options for treating post chickenpox or accident scars. Starting from microdermabrasion, microneedling, lasers etc, you will definitely see a visible improvement but it does take some months before you can visualize the result. No treatment can produce an instant result. If you are indeed planning to undergo these procedures, start by using a dermatologist prescribed sunscreen once in 3 hours esp between 7 am to 5 pm irrespective of whether you are inside or outside your house/work area. I hope this answers your query!
Hello priya, i can understand ur concern. chicken pox scars can be definitely improved with the laser treatment and few other therapies. Healing of the accident scars depend on the type and degree of the scar. kindly send me pictures and i will guide u wat will suit u and where to get it done in trivandrum
Use miniscar cream and skin glow cream.