Hello, I am using the Colgate toothpaste but my teeth colour is still yellow What can I do.

Hello, I am using the Colgate toothpaste but my teeth col...
Scaling, consult you dentist.
tooth paste hardly Brighton teeth color.get oral prophylaxis and bleaching to whiten your teeth
Any tooth paste is medium of cleaning it does not have to anything with natural colour of teeth if u want whiter teeth u need to take bleaching treatment home bleach or office bleach
Use glodent paste twice daily Nd use shine nd smile tooth polish twice wkly
no toothpaste can brighten your teeth more than your natural color. we all have different shades in teeth. so use toothpaste to clean and maintain natural color of your teeth not to brighten.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist you may require bleaching.
Dear lybrate user, toothpastes contribute little to changing the natural color of teeth. Stained or yellow teeth can be whitened using other treatment options like bleaching, zoom whitening etc. You can also get professional cleaning/scaling of teeth done to get rid of the extrinsic stains. Avoid consuming excess tea & coffee (especially black tea and coffee).
Use glister tooth paste.