I am becoming fatty day by day . I have man moobs they are very large . My some friend says that I am becoming girl. But some says it is because of fat. I have 4 times . Sometimes I also feel pain in my chest (or heart) . My weight is 87 kg and age is 15 next month I will be 16 .

I am becoming fatty day by day . I have man moobs they ar...
Hye. Thanks for the query. Your nutrient needs are high as you are growing. If you try to follow some fad diet, you will end up becoming malnourished on the inside and your growth may get stunted. So, go the healthy way to weight loss. Fats get accumulated in certain areas. Once you lose overall weight, you will notice that chest fats will also reduce. There’s no overnight fix when it comes to healthy weight loss, but you can adjust your lifestyle to promote quick, natural weight loss for the benefit of your health and your appearance. Successful, long-term weight management needs to focus on more than the food you eat and the pounds you lose. It needs to focus on your overall health. Reshape your body and your lifestyle by adopting healthy habits and breaking unhealthy ones. Replace all processed foods in your diet with vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low-fat dairy, lean meats, eggs, legumes, nuts, seeds and seafood. Focus on the variety of whole, unprocessed foods you can eat instead of dwelling on the junk food you eliminated from your diet. Eat smaller portions and increase frequency of meals. Make time for breakfast every morning. Eating breakfast helps prevent overeating and is a habit of people who successfully lose weight. Pack to-go meals instead of eating convenience foods when you’re not home. Exercise for 30 to 60 minutes at least three times per week to build muscle and burn more calories. Pilates, strength training, aerobics, swimming, dancing and yoga or a sport like football are ideal choices. If you’re new to exercising, start with brisk walking and jogging. Adopt physically demanding hobbies like bicycling, hiking, jogging, power walking to promote faster weight loss. If you don’t have time for new hobbies, increase your physical activity with things like walking the dog, playing with the kids or jogging instead of driving to a nearby store or taking the stairs instead of the elevator. Don't hesitate to take a personalised diet consultation as it's a matter of your growth as well