Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am married for four years but till now never had intercourse as she feels immense pain and I being a soft person don't force her much. She is not so educated and so belief in old ideology like blame others as mine is very thick. I want to know is there any medical procedures available to make it thin or any other alternatives? She is obese while me only 54 kg and she 65 kg. Don't want to use gel also. Is there any other position safe for us. I indulge in sucking as a alternative but it leads to heavy bleeding and pain for many days and she says it happens bcoz of this only is it true? And how safe it is? She curse me for that also. What should I do? One year back she had undergone operation also for heavy bleeding. Thx please suggest.

3 Doctors Answered
None of the above mentioned reasons are true. Pain on sex can be because of very sensitive or dry vagina or even general anxiety/disinterest in intercourse, which gets expressed bodily as pain. Similarly, uterine bleeding is more an hormonal issue than because of external factors. Clinical data shows that sexual/uterine troubles indicate a some stress between the partners. It would be advisable to talk it through with your wife or take her for a consult with a homeopathic physician who will not only address the emotional block but also be to treat physical problems.
1 person found this helpful
Dear friend, the condition is called vaginismus this is the result of an involuntary vaginal muscle spasm, which makes any kind of vaginal penetration painful or impossible. It has more psychological reasons like 1fear of pain associated with penetration, particularly the popular misconception of" breaking" the hymen upon the first attempt at penetration, or the idea that vaginal penetration will inevitably hurt the first time it occurs 2 knowledge of (or witnessing) sexual or physical abuse of others, without being personally abused 3 also in asian countries there may be some guilt of doing something wrong involved. You must get her counseled by a good gynecologist/psychologist. Also she should do kegel exercise. You can watch it on youtube lastly the bleeding could be from cervix and not vagina, in any case for that gt her checked.
1 person found this helpful
Agree see a sexologist must for future.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Home Remedies For Heavy Menstrual Bleeding treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews