I have itching on my hand near the fingers and the border of that itching is red. Every time I feel like scratching my hand. Is that symptom of skin Cancer?

I have itching on my hand near the fingers and the border...
If the itching is in the web of fingers it may be scabies also but scabies is not only restricted to fingers and at later stage scabies is in the form of papules with infected yellow tips containing pus which you have not told so this disease is dileted. Now come to eczamatous dermatitis or allergic dermatitis . Whatever the disease may be usually diagnosis of skin disease cannot be made out without visualizing the site. You please take Tab Roxid 150 mg 2 tab daily empty stomach before breakfast for10 days. Take Tab Phenargan 25 mg + Tab Betnesol Twice daily for10 days. Apply Terbinaforce Plus locally on affected area . After 10days let me know response for further advice on Lybrate paid consultation service.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment