I am male and age is 31 years old. Six months back may be in gym lifting light weight next day I got severe pain in biceps. I taken the tablets for inflammation. Now two months back I was doing push ups and next day I got the same pain in biceps in my another hand. I taken the tablets. Now I was not doing exercise at all therefore I did some squats for my lower body. So Now when I sit like squat in toilet I feel pain in my one leg for 10 seconds. Thereafter I does not feel anything. I met physiotherapist and even other doctors they told its very normal in gym. But my legs and hands are working fine but when I stretch my hands backward I feel pain in lower biceps. I really don't understand why it happened in both the biceps at a interval time. Secondly why it is taking so much time in repairing because I am not able to go gym. I just checked in yahoo in a article for vitamin b12. Thereafter I went for blood test and the result was 139 PG/ml and normal is 174 -878. So my question is 1) is my vit b 12 is low and it is effecting my injuries ? 2) I am vegetarian so it may happen that I lack other nutrients ? 3) I am exercising but I do not get the result . So is it vit b 12. 4) What is the reason behind injuries of hand and legs 5) Why injuries takes lot of time in repairing.

I am male and age is 31 years old.
Six months back may be...
Hi lybrate-user, * as you are a vegetarian vitamin b 12 deficiency is very common and go for wallnut, these wallnut contain lot of b 12 your deficiencies will fill up, * if your eating habits with lot of carbohydrates and doing exercises lot of calories will burn and acids are released into the muscular tissue this will cause pain, so go for more protein diet in food so that your muscular strength will be increased. * if your recently started workouts also pains will be there for contineous period of 6 months atleast. * increase your b complex in your food you can overcome with your problem.