I am a male 40 suffering from osteoarthritis in both knees. My doctor prescribed oxuba od and has advised me to take one tablet daily for 9 months Will this cure me ? Also is there any other medication to be taken ? Apart from oxuba od I also take thelma 40 and amlong 5 mg once daily for blood pressure.

I am a male 40 suffering from osteoarthritis in both knee...
with these tablet self mobilisations and quadriceps strengthening exercises will help you
A type of arthritis that occurs when flexible tissue at the ends of bones wears down. The wearing down of the protective tissue at the ends of bones (cartilage) occurs gradually and worsens over time. Joint pain in the hands, neck, lower back, knees or hips is the most common symptom. Osteoarthritis treatment: homeopathy helps to slow down the process of joint pain (osteoarthritis) & also gives a long term relief in pain without side effects.