I feel very disconnected to the world. I can't live the moment. I feel there is something with my brain that hinders me to live in the moment and I constantly lose attention. I am physically somewhere and mentally elsewhere 95% of the time. Earlier I thought it to be ADHD but then some told me that could be the traits of sociopathy or psychopathy. It's very difficult for me to do the day to day task since I'm constantly searching for focus. I've no social life and added low self confidence and low self esteem makes me even more miserable. Above all, visiting psychiatrist will give rise to so many questions from friends and family that I might not be able to answer. So, considering these tiny things, please suggest the solution for the same. Thank you.

Please do morning walk take balance diet join social groups - keep yourself busy visit a friend instead of chatting on phone. Do meditation take good sleep believe in yourself - you are absolutely fine. Take five phos 4 tabs - twice daily. Continue treatment.
Do not harm yourself due to stigma from consulting a psychiatrist. Even kids do these days. Your symptoms are suggestive of depression and derealization, and needs to be evaluated before treated. If your health is important consult a psychiatrist, if your stigma is important, you will be suffering from the symptoms.