Hi sir I am very thin and something not happened with me please suggested me to gain some wait and look handsome and my friends always toning me is you kidd and other please help me out I must need your suggest.

Hi sir I am very thin and something not happened with me ...
You can follow a nutrigenetic diet plan which will help you out to gain weight because the diet will be based upon your genetic make up and metabolism. It will also have no side effects.
Hi, do regular exercise. Stop eating junk and processed food. Take 2 banana with warm milk in the morning. Eat soaked dry grapes or dates soaked in warm milk overnight. If you are non vegetarian include eggs chicken and fish in your diet. No drink before and with meals. Include protein rich food in your diet like soyabean, sattu with milk, sprouts, milk and milk products, combination of cereals and pulses, take healthy and heavy. Take small and frequent meals. You can consult me privately online on lybrate i" ll give you diet chart.