Hi Doc, Basically I'm from Bangalore, last month I've moved to Pune because of new job. I have changed my food style after being to Pune. Morning I'm having oats as Breakfast. Afternoon chapatti n rice. Dinner as chicken Noodles, chicken fried rice. N occasionally I'm taking alcohol. From past 4 days I was feeling like I'll get constipation, but I was taking normal motion. Today I've noticed blood in my stool (shit, poop), also blood with mucus slightly clotted but it was light red. Is this because of my diet change or Is it something serious that I need to seek doctor. Please suggest me. Thank you!

There is a mention of associated medical conditions (Breast Cancer) and Medication (Anastrozole) which is not in tune with your age. If it is mistakenly mentioned then you should clarify it. Your symptoms are most likely due to change of food and place where a little friction of stools with the mucosa may cause threads of blood along with stools. You need to observe this for some more time. Eat green vegetables abundantly with salads in your diet. It should be alright in a few days to come.
First of all you need to take foods having soo much fibres. Take almond every day. Take boiled ladies finger every day. For constipation. Avoid alcohol. Bleeding from rectum can b due to piles. Soo by proper homeopathic treatment you can b cure.
Respected lybrate-user its definately related to diet. Kindly withheld use of oily spicy nonveg stuffs have light simple diet & wait for 2 days dear thanks regards.