I have a problem with my teeth. When I drink cold water and hot tea my teeth pain what I do please sugest me.

I have a problem with my teeth. When I drink cold water a...
U may use sensodent k tooth paste twice daily.
Hi take coffea 30 and gargle with plantago Q diluted in water revert for follow up
You may have sensitive teeth causes can be: fractured teeth worn out old filling gum diseases tooth decay/ cavities hard tooth brushing loss of tooth structure/ tooth enamel exposed root a healthy tooth has an enamel layer which protects your tooth by acting as a natural crown on the tooth. Enamel is the part above the gums. The enamel structure is also the strongest in a human body. Below the gums are the roots which are covered by cementum. And the enamel and cementum have dentin underneath them dentin is not as dense than enamel and the cementum and it contains microtubules these are small hollow canals. When the tooth loses its enamel or cementum the dentin is exposed, i. E the tubules are exposed allowing heat, cold, acidic or sticky food to reach the nerves and the cells inside the tooth. Exposure of dentin may also lead to receding gums. Thus leading to hypersensitivity. These sensitive teeth need to be treated. The type of treatment is governed by the cause of sensitivity. Your dentist may suggest you one of a variety of treatments.
get rct for the affected tooth
Your tooth may be carious need rct. If tooth r not mobile.