Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I want to have sex without condom as it gives more pleasure to me and my partner but we don't want to have baby now. Is there any solution for this?

2 Doctors Answered
If your married let her use copper t. It is to be inserted through vagina in to uterus, minimum 5 years stress free.
1 person found this helpful
Hi lybrate user, u can follow safe period method, if ur partner periods r regular (28days to 30days) then day1 to day9 n day19 to day28 r safe days, taking first day of period as day 1.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.