My brush two times a day but my teeth are yellow so what I have to do to make it white?

My brush two times a day but my teeth are yellow so what ...
see mr khorsed ,for discolured there are number of factors responsible for it,florosis of water ,improper brushing techniques etc.first of all proper brushing techniques should be followed after that go for a full mouth scaling and polishing then uske badd enquire if ur locality water or excess flouride in it, like da dwarka sector..i was there in delhi for 2 n half years.after all this ,if u want to get ur teeth more white go for bleaching,once or twice in ayr ,bt u shudnt have any hypersenstivity.and after warrds maintain it.bt brushing n using proper water.thanks ol da best.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist you may require bleaching.
All individuals requires scaling (cleaning) to be done atleast once in 6 months to maintain our oral hygiene clean. Our toothbrush is not much finely designed to clean all the plaque and calculi in the interdental areas of the teeth, which is the area where most of the calculus accumulate much and has to be removed regularly using scalers by the dentist.
go for oral prophylaxis.