My husband age 24, he is suffering with seveior back pain from 3 month .He cant sleep properly with that back pain ,please suggest a solution to get reed of this back pain.

My husband age 24, he is suffering with seveior back pain...
You should visit to orthopedic doctor for proper investigation for the cause of trouble and specific treatment. Maintain right posture of the body because most of the time cause of backache is postural. Eat calcium rich food. Avoid forward bending and overexertion of the spines. Rest on firm mattress. Do mild and bearable exercise of back.
Apply hot fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural correction- sit tall, walk tall. Extension exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang asana -- lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core strengthening exercises- straight leg raised with toes turned outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.