Hello Dr. I'm Osama from Pakistan. Dr. can you tell me the how to deal with acidity or gas in the stomach. Because it is making me irritating and worried. And one more question If urine is coming again and again then it's okey? Thank You.

Hello Dr. I'm Osama from Pakistan. Dr. can you tell me th...
Hello osama, 1 don't take water during food and just after food, this is biggest cause of gas and acidity. Take water after 1 hour of food. 2 don't control urge for stool. If you will control these two thing 70% of your problem would be solved. One medicine if you can purchase:- powder mulethi 1/2 tsf + powder avipattikar churna 1/2 tsf. Take these two with cold milk. Your gas acidity problem will be resolved for sure. Secondly, for frequent urination:- take this problem more seriously, as it occurs due to various pathologies in the body like diabetes. So first get your kidney checked. Taking medicine for frequent urination without proper consultation can be harmful. So, give time for a detail consulation for the same. Get well soon.