Sir my lover get addicted to tobacco, he takes it 4 or 5 times in a day. He takes too much stress, and become angry in simple issues, I want to calm him down, But it doesn't work. He lost his will power, still I have hope to see him to live a normal and healthy life, please help me.

Dear lybrate user, I really appreciate your efforts to get your loved one out of addiction. He needs to undergo de-addiction treatment. Take him to a de-addiction center. The doctor their will first de-toxify his body, then will give him some medication to manage withdrawal symptoms. At the same time he will need some counselling. The counselling process will help him to find out his triggers for smoking and help him to deal with those stressors. The counselling process will also help him to manage his anger and stress. It is very nice of you to be concerned about him. But please understand that he needs to take responsibility for his own actions and his life. Do not take the entire responsibility for his de-addiction or behavioural problems on your shoulders. Make him responsible. Let him do things for himself. Take care.