I have a bleeding in my teeth while brushing every day and my teeth colour is in yellow. What treatment should I get to get my teeth in white colour and to stop bleeding while brushing.

I have a bleeding in my teeth while brushing every day an...
Thanks for the query most common reason for bleeding from the gums is improper tooth brushing technique. Which leads to accumulation of plaque and tartar on your tooth surface and causes the problem. Visit your dentist go for professional cleaning (scaling) of the teeth and ask your dentist for proper brushing technique. If your condition is mild it will resolve if it's sever or moderate you need to see the periodontist (gum specalist dentist).
It means you have developed gums disease. Bleeding from gums is the 1st sign of gums disease. Kindly consult a dentist asap what you need as a treatment planning routine cleaning followed by advanced procedure if required till then you can start using dantkanti toothpaste with hexidine mouthwash twice daily make sure mouthwash you shld dilute it with water and rinse with it after every meals.