I am 22 years old and my weight is 43 kg, I want to gain weight and I got my blood tested when prescribed by doctor and the test shows everything is normal. Please help me to gain weight.

I am 22 years old and my weight is 43 kg, I want to gain ...
You are just 22 years old and you can definitely achieve the fit body with good amount of muscle tissue. The healthy way of putting on weight is good diet and exercise. Now, you should focus on what you are eating. Increase your protein intake and good fats. Avoid fried foods and sweets. Take more protein rich foods such as eggs, fish, lean meat, soya chunks, paneer, curds. You should aim at increasing weight through proper diet rich in multiple sources of protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. You should consult a health coach/nutritionist for getting a proper advise on how to increase your weight in the right way. The weight increasing supplements that are usually marketed on tv and media have lot of carbs and sugars, which increase your weight by the way of increasing your fat percentage, which is not the right thing to do. Get in touch with us to get a diet plan that suits you. Warm regards.