My newborn son is 12 days old and he rarely burps after breast feeding and spills milk sometimes. I am really worried if its fine. He also has jaundice (8.9 when last checked on 8th day) and doc has said it will go on its own on 20th day. Shall I be avoiding certain foods or my daily massage that my midwife gives? Doc has also suggested not to apply nothing on his skin but he is having little pimples on his face.

My newborn son is 12 days old and he rarely burps after b...
Little vomiting after every feed is common for babies even though they will get burp or not.You need not worry for this.Jaundice of 8.9 on eighth day is common/normal.It will subside by itself as told by your Doctor.You need not avoid any foods.Jaundice is not related to your food.
Dear mother, I think you are the first time motherand a very observant and caring too. But as per your concerns as fa ras jaundice is concerened it will slowly go away but you didnot specify the weight and wetherher the baby was born ontime or before time. Spilling milk sometimes is fine, hope the child is not being fed too frequently. Clean the face of your baby regularly with water and dab it dry. No need to avoid your routine food. Hope this satisfies your query. Any further question you are welcome.