Hi I have recently rejoined gym after a month. What should be pre and post diet for same. I generally take mango shake or banana shake before work out and glucond during work out. And post work out I usually have dinner or lunch depending on time of work out. I want to gain weight.

Hi
I have recently rejoined gym after a month. What shoul...
Hye. During the first one to two hours after your workout, you should eat a meal rich in carbohydrates and protein. The carbohydrates will help replenish your energy, and the protein will help rebuild muscle that has been broken down during your workout, especially if you are doing resistance training. Examples of post-workout meals include chicken with rice and cooked vegetables or an egg sandwich on whole-grain bread or roti with light chutney and vegetables. Immediately within 15 minutes of workout you can whip up a fruit milk shake to refuel your body. It is important to drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration while working out. If you are exercising for more than an hour at a time, lime juice may be a good idea to replace electrolytes lost during sweating. Glucon d is only sugar which is not ideal. You need to replenish electrolytes.