I'm 18 years old and suffering from pcos since 4 years . I ws on medications but it didn't work out. It only showed temporary results. So I thought to give a try to natural remedies. While searching I got to know apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, licorice , flaxseed, fenugreek and other stuffs. And avoid dairy and soy products. So I want to know whether these things are really beneficial for curing pcos and hairfall caused due to it? Also can you please list out what should I eat and avoid. And should I consider these remedies? Can you suggest what test should I do to check hormone level.

I'm 18 years old and suffering from pcos since 4 years . ...
Hello, lybrate-user, foods that you have mentioned, are all healthy and nutritious foods items. You may add them in your diet, but you have to know how and how much. And this brings you to the point where you wanted to know what you can eat and avoid. To suppress pcos you need to maintain your body weight. And to do that you need a customized diet chart that will prescribe you what to eat, how and how much, according to your height, weight, body functions and physical activity. Hence I would like to recommend you to consult with a dietician personally or online. And as per the tests you can do prolactin test.