Hi doc I have been on rest for 9 months due to injury. So my body gained a lot of fat I.tried my best to get recover back and after very hard work out I recovered back but I feel like there is an extra below my chin looks like slightly a double chin can you please advise me how to reduce that as I can't find any exercise .
Thanx I'll appreciate your advice n feedback.
here are few exercises which will help you to reduce your fat under chin and neck:
-stand with your back and neck straight. Raise your chin toward the ceiling and look at the ceiling. Pucker your lips toward the ceiling and hold for a count of 10 seconds. Repeat 10 times. Do the exercise every day for best effect. - place a tennis ball against your neck and hold it there with your chin. Press your chin against the ball tightly, then slightly release. Repeat ten times. -stand with your spine upright. Turn your head to the side so that your chin is parallel to your shoulder. Your eyes should be looking off to the side, too. Slowly roll your head downward, then up to the other side. Repeat 10 times.
-stand with your neck erect. Tighten the tendons in your jaw by pulling your lips up over your teeth and turning the corners of your mouth downward, almost as if you were frowning. Hold for 10 seconds, then relax. Repeat the exercise ten times.
-chewing gum keeps your jaw muscles strong, helping to reduce a double chin.
Hi lybrate-userdeposition of fat at your belly, chin, buttocks add negativity to your personality so here are few tips to dissolve it.
1. Avoid using direct and simple sugars. Try to include complex carbs in your diet so the digestion process will take some time to work to convert it into glucose.
2. Avoid junk foods such as pizza, burger, french fries and alike food stuffs.
3. Avoid processed foods.
4. Avoid sodas.
5. Restrict down the intake of artificial sweeteners. Instead you can crab on natural sugars, such as stevia.
6. Include protein of good biological value.
7. Add insoluble and soluble fiber in your diet.
8. Have plenty of cold water.
9. Have 2 portions of fruits and salads daily.
10. Inclusion of omega family fatty acids and especially omega 3 and omega 6
11. One must rotate the oil used for cooking purposes and should not stick to one oil product. One must not change the brand but the source of the oil like palm oil, almond oil, coconut oil, soy oil, sesame oil, corn oil, groundnut oil, olive oil etc.
12. Citrus fruits must also be taken in proportions.
13. Add almonds to your diet.
14. Have coconut water once a day.
15. Eat at regular intervals.
2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Double Chin treatment