I am suffering from the health issue. I am so thin and I want to become healthy. I have already taken protein powder and other treatments. So what I can do to gain health.Please tell.

I am suffering from the health issue. I am so thin and I ...
I advise you to take proteins in form of food, rather than artificial/readymade products. If you r interested, I can give tips, & also, will advise few homeo medicines to put up wt. But here we should know few details abt your actual health in general, any issues, how is appetite, diet intake, etc. F ts nspite f all proper nutritious diet, you r not getting wt, then there might be certain reasonslike heriditary, or any, mal nutrition. To be excluded.