I am a 21 year old girl my weight is 92 kg I want to get slim and a toned body what shall I do to determine the percentage of bone density muscle mass and fats in my body how shall I have long and thick hair please suggest me thank you.

I am a 21 year old girl my weight is 92 kg
I want to get ...
Hello, Eat a minimum of 3-4 cups of fresh vegetables daily. Cut out sugar from your diet completely. This means saying good bye to soft drinks, chocolates, ice-creams, jams, sauces and sugar-laden pastries. Eat whole-wheat bread instead of white read. Cutting out white bread means cutting out everything made from white flour. Be it pizza, pasta, pastries or naan. Make whole wheat bread, chapattis and brown rice a way of life. Snack on whole wheat crackers or bran biscuits instead of biscuits made from refined flour. Eat at least three meals a day. Do not skip a meal. Switch to soya milk instead of whole milk. Drink plenty of water as it eliminates the toxins and keep the system clear. If you are a non-vegetarian, eat a lot of fish. Limit your fat intake to 2-3 teaspoon a day. Eat 2-3 fruits a day.