Hi doctor I have different problem that is when I was sleeping in the night time I am grinding my theeth daily. It is observed by my family members and they told me that matter. So please give me solution to my health probelem. How it is decrease.

Kindly visit a dentist and get a night guard made. This will help you decreasing your problem gradually.
First have a night guard made and use it every night. Then have your bite assessed and see if you need occlusal (bite) equilibration.
Good morning night grinding or night bruxism as it is called is a very common problem. It is stress related at times. Though there are other factors leading to it can be taken care of. You need to see a dentist.
You need to wear an occlusal splint like a mouth guard to protect your teeth. Meet your dentist. They will provide you with a customized splint.
Teeth grinding is due to stress related conditions. First of all reduce your stress. You can wear night guard at night.
Consult your dentist he will suggest you to wear night guard.
Hello! you need to break the habit. This clenching and grinding of teeth is referred to as bruxism. Kindly wear a night guard or occlusal guard to break the habit and also to prevent trauma to the teeth. Get it made as early as possible
You have bruxism, do you grind teeth at night time or when you're stressed completely. So get soft splint done from professional dentist. Otherwise you will get tmj problem and teeth sensitivity of teeth.
Any habit breaking is difficult initially. By concious effort and by using some habit breaking appliance, you can decrease the intensity. Please visit dentist for night guard appliance, which may help you.
Dear patient, people who grind their teeth during night suffer from attrition of teeth and tooth surface becomes flat. To avoid this you can be given customised mouthguard to wear at night which will avoid attrition of tooth surfaces. Studies also suggest that meditation helps in reducing night grinding.
It needs to be evaluated clinically first for such type of problems in general, we recommend night guard tray on teeth to avoid damage to teeth as well as joints.
Teeth grinding in night is called bruxism, and if it lasts for more time, will lead to lots of issue to your health. I. E. Headache, pain in face, pain in neck, pain near ear, pain in your jaw. You will feel depressed and might affect your sleeping habit. So do consult a good dentist and try to find out the cause behind your this habit.neck painear pain
Bruxism is a habit or some time due to worms in your stomach get deworming done show a dentist will give you a habit breaking appliance to b worn at night.
U need a night guard appliance.
its known as bruxism. go for an appliance which prevent wearing off of your teeth due to grinding. find out the root cause of stress and try to eliminate.
Hi doctor I have different problem that is when I was sle...
Grinding of teeth is referred to as bruxism in medical terms. It can b stress related. You can make night guards from dentists which is an very important part of treatment. You can try yoga and meditation to help you relieve stress.