Pain in the region where the heart is located is not necessary originates from heart itself, other than that the cause can be bony in origin or muscular or can be due to gastric reason, need to rule out the cause by under going different investigations.
The whole body checkup covers both the bio-medical profiles and cardiac status. Cardiac status examination investigates about heart & its related issues. The bio-chemical profile investigates about Mammography for Women, Dental & ENT check-ups, Eye check-ups, Lipid profile and Blood sugar. An individual’s detailed assessment is obtained through whole body check-ups, which is very much essential for the persons above 40.
• Biochemical Parameters - FBS, PPPBS, Blood Urea, HbA1c, S. Uric Acid, S. Creatinine
• Haemogram - Hemoglobin, MCHC, PVC, RBC, MCV, Total Differential Count/WBC, ESR, MCH, Platelet count.
• General Tests - RH Typing and Blood grouping, Urine Routine, Resting ECG, Stool routine test, X-ray-Chest, Pap smear (for Women) AND Abdomen Ultrasonogram (Screening only)
• Lipid Profile - Total Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL Ratio/ Total Cholesterol.
* PSA for Men
* Mammogram for Women
• Pulmonary Function test
• Cardiac Stress Analysis (TMT/CSA)
S. Calcium and Phosphorous
• S. Electrolytes
• Liver Function Test - Albumin, Globulin, Total Protein, A/G ratio, Alkaline Phosphatase, SGOT, SGPT, Gamma GT, Bilirubin (Total & Direct )
Dental, Eye and ENT Consults
Medical Summary, Clinical Examination, and advice by Internal Medicine Consultant
Gynecologist Consultation and physical examination (Women)
General Surgery Consultation and physical examination (For Men)
Lifestyle Management (i.e risk factor management, Nutrition & diet counselling.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.