MY PROBLEM: Hello doctor I am 20 years, I feel a painless line starting from the lower side part of the left testicle and goes upwards and Crosses upper epididymis Sometimes there is testicular pain. And a skin which it might be attached to the vasdeference feels pain full while holding it. Here is my report ULTRA SOUND OF SCROTUM:- Right scrotal sac- Right testicle is normal in size, shape and echotexture. No SOL/echodifferinf lesion seen. mediastinum testis is visualised and appears normal. MINIMUM COLLECTION IS SEEN IN RIGHT TVT. The head of the right epididymis appears normal. No abnormal vascular structure seen in epididymis. Scrotal skin thickness on right side is normal. Left scrotal sac- Left testicle is normal in size, shape and echotexture. No SOL/echodifferinf lesion seen. mediastinum testis is visualised and appears normal. MINIMAL FREE FLUID IS SEEN IN LEFT TVT. The head of the right epididymis appears normal. No abnormal vascular structure seen in epididymis. Scrotal skin thickness on right side is normal. The Median raphae is normal in thickness. IMPRESSION- * B/l minimal hydrocele. I feel a painless line starting from the lower side part of the left testicle and goes upwards and Crosses upper epididymis Sometimes there is testicular pain. And a skin which it might be attached to the vasdeference holds pain Is there any involvement of tumor or cancer? Is it a median raphae or something else?

Only an complete examination by a surgeon can help understand your problem, so please meet a surgeon and get examined.