When I get up in the morning I have bad taste in the mouth what should I do to prevent bad breath?

When I get up in the morning I have bad taste in the mout...
•A change in taste may result from dehydration, glossitis, a dry mouth, allergies, salivary glands infections, lack of zinc and vitamin B12, and polyps in the nose. •Others include breathing through the mouth, inflamed upper airways, and autoimmune diseases like Sjogren's syndrome and Bell's palsy. •Some injuries and traumas that cause a bitter taste include head, nerve, mouth and nose injuries, and biting your tongue. •Dental appliances such as braces, any surgery on your ear, nose, teeth or throat, and radiation therapy on your neck or head cause a bitter taste in mouth. •Gargle with water. Brush your teeth, tongue, roof of your mouth, and gums using toothpaste. Rinse your mouth with mouthwash. Drink liquids, chew sugar-free gum or mints, or suck on sour candies. Use plastic utensils if you have taste alteration when eating.
Bad breath is due to accumulation of plaque on teeth, decay teeth, dry mouth, smoking, tobacco chewing, consumption of caffeinated or aerated beverages, oilly n spicy food, sore throat, bad digestion. Go for scaling and polishing of teeth. Use mouthwash twice daily after brushing. Maintain proper oral hygiene. Increase your water intake.