I need to burn my fat plzz help me out I am 17 and I am 60 kg I need to reduce it till 45 kg nd my tummy is big so wat should I eat nd wat should I not plzz give me d diet tips.

I need to burn my fat plzz help me out I am 17 and I am 6...
Weight and fat loss is the result of a holistic approach that includes- 1. Balanced diet rich in proteins and fibre like- egg, chicken, fish, milk, curd, paneer, sprouts, oats, wholegrain cereals and pulses, fruits and vegetables (fibre) 2. Exercise- doing 40-50 minutes of moderate to high intensity activity for 4-5 days/ week will help (walking/jogging/swimming etc) 3. Adding good quality fat like nuts and oilseeds-almonds, walnuts, flaxseeds (alsi) will help. 4. Rest for 7-8 hours to rejuvenate your system so it can work efficiently. 5. Water- having about 1 glass water every hour will help in flushing toxins from your system. Avoid- sugar, extra added salt, fried items, bakery items, cheese, butter etc. However you need to consult a clinical dietician to plan a diet depending on your requirement.