Masters Of Science In Dietetics And Food Service Management Msc. (DFSM), Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), Advanced Clinical Nutrition Program, Post Graduate Diploma In Clinical Nutrition And Dietetics PGD, Bachelors Degree In Applied Nutrition Bhsc
14 years experience
Ask Free Question
Weight and fat loss is the result of a holistic approach that includes-
1. Balanced diet rich in proteins and fibre like- egg, chicken, fish, milk, curd, paneer, sprouts, oats, wholegrain cereals and pulses, fruits and vegetables (fibre)
2. Exercise- doing 40-50 minutes of moderate to high intensity activity for 4-5 days/ week will help (walking/jogging/swimming etc)
3. Adding good quality fat like nuts and oilseeds-almonds, walnuts, flaxseeds (alsi) will help.
4. Rest for 7-8 hours to rejuvenate your system so it can work efficiently.
5. Water- having about 1 glass water every hour will help in flushing toxins from your system.
Avoid- sugar, extra added salt, fried items, bakery items, cheese, butter etc.
However you need to consult a clinical dietician to plan a diet depending on your requirement.
10 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.