Sir, may I be suffering from acidity? There is problem of indigestion. Worst case is if I take tea then I feel like boiling in my stomach. If in the morning I do not eat for 2 or 3 hours there is lot of problem in my stomach. Everyday there is a headache. May headache be due to acidity problem. My hair are also failing. It has been happening from 6 or 7 years. I am 23 year old. Or I feel too much anxiety . Please tell me the treatment.
30 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Take food at proper time. Never miss a breakfast.
2. Have proper regular sleep. 3. No smoking.
4. Regarding food please take salad. Fruits. Any thing prepared by boiling, steam cooking or pressure cooking. Ie our rice chapatti and side dishes and other home made food are ok
5. Avoid food prepared in ovens like cake biscuits. Avoid anything deep or shallow fried.
6. Too much nuts and dry fruits should be avoided.
7. Limit coffee and tea to 2 a day.
8. Walk 45 min covering 4 km daily.
Wait for 20 days to see the effect.
You may take cyra d 1-0-0 10 days on empty stomach.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Indigestion treatment