I am having some teeth problem. Problem is regarding colour, and they are yellowish, my parents say that I was usually having fever in my childhood, some doctors are saying colour can only b changed only using artificial caps three thousand rs per teeth. What should I do.

I am having some teeth problem. Problem is regarding colo...
you can go for bleaching procedure, which is more cost effective and advanced technique.
No need to go for capping. Natural teeth shede is yellowish white. If you want white teeth then go for cap/ veeners.
Hello mix 2 teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse. Do this 15 days n report.