Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nilesh M Joshi
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh M JoshiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nilesh M Joshi to be knowledgeable, caring, sensible, professional and helped me improve my health. Nice advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nilesh M Joshi to be practical and helped me improve my health. yes turmeric face pack is good for pimples
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nilesh M Joshi to be very helpful. thank you sir i will use this remedies and diet
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nilesh M Joshi to be knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nilesh M Joshi to be knowledgeable. Good
I satisfied with suggestion of Dr Nilesh for my problem
Hi I am 39 year old male. I am diabetic since 5 years my Hba1c is 6.9. Recently I am suffering from headache in different different part of my head. And its being every time. Why It's happening I don't know, please suggest. Sometimes it's being to much pain.
Sir mai 36 years ka hu aur ek marathon runner hu ek bar mai apni bp check kra to yo 160/95 nikla. Aab jb bhi mai bp check karane jata hu mujhe dar sa lagne lagta hai. Aur mai internet pe read kiya tha ki high bp se heart attack ka khatra rahat hai. Hai stress mere man me baith gya hai aur mujhe lagta hai ki hamesa mere chest me sweet pain rahata hai. Maine doctor check kara to usne bp aur stress ki medicine de di hai. Koi upay batya sir jise mai apne chest pain ke stress chutkara pa saku.
Recently I did my blood tests. My cholesterol level is 245 and doctor prescribed me medicines to control cholesterol. Can I control my cholesterol level by strict diet without taking medicine?
Recently my face is drying and some white spot are also appearing. I have some pimple (since long time) aslo and reddish patch on my cheek. Please suggest me something.
I am 19 years old female, I have constipation problem from past two years. I had lots of medical treatment for my problem but still it is not OK. Today I had enema with a doctor's advice then too I didn't receive any bowel movement. What is the solution for my problem. My stomach is swollen. I am unable to eat anything.
Aromatherapy involves the usage of essential plant oils in order to improve one's well-being and relieve stress. These oils are sometimes put in a diffuser and allowed to permeate the surrounding air. Stress management can be done using aromatherapy.
How Does Aromatherapy Work? Aromatherapy works by several methods such as aerial diffusion, topical application and inhalation. It can also be used rectally, vaginally or orally in case of infections and congestions. Use of natural essential oils is recommended as synthetic oils are not as effective as natural ones and the synthetic chemicals are harmful to the skin.
Holistic Aromatherapy: Having a massage where essential oils are used is known as holistic aromatherapy. The smell of the essential oil along with the oil getting absorbed by the skin or a tissue massage helps in relieving the worst muscle and joint pains or tension. Holistic aromatherapy is one of the most common ways of aromatherapy.
Along with stress relief, aromatherapy also helps in boosting the body's immunity. The immune system of the body is strengthened by stimulation of chemicals in the brain, which fight infections.
Indirect or Direct Inhalation: Indirect and direct inhalation are primary methods for application of essential oils. By inhaling the oils from a safe distance, our brain tends to slow down and ends up in a level of deep relaxation.
Stress causes a lot of serious health problems in our body and the inhalation modes of aromatherapy are excellent procedures to relax emotional turmoils that lead to extreme stress.
Aesthetic Aromatherapy: This method of aromatherapy involves the use of essential oils in diffusers, burners or in a bath. This popular method is availed by people of different ages. Bathing salts, bath beads and shower gels are made using essential oils, and they soothe the skin. The skin gets pampered and stress is relieved. Scented candles also contain essential oils and provide refreshment and relaxation.
Essential Oils: Essential oils are the main instruments of aromatherapy. These oils are extracted from plants using the methods of steam distillation, cold press and absolute.
The most popular essential oils which are used in aromatherapy for relieving stress are geranium, lavender, peppermint, chamomile, jasmine or lemon grass. Before using these oils, read the labels on the pack carefully to know about the natural ingredients, and they should always be diluted before using in jojoba, olive or coconut oil. The oils can also be applied to handkerchiefs, pillows and other objects.
Aromatherapy uses essential oils to give you great relief from stress. The benefits of aromatherapy are great, and the method is very simple and easy to follow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hi, My age is 23. I am perfectly alright. Recently I have gone through a body checkup. And in the report the LDL value is very high. It is 292. Where the undesirable value is >240. Then after a week I have Shaun gone through the lipid profile test in different diagnostic centre LDL cholesterol is 156 mg/DL (in report mentioned normal upto 100 mg/DL) My Question's 1. What is my health condition. Is it in dangerous condition? 2. How to decrease it naturally. 3. To which specialist doctor do I need to consult. 4. Is this condition normal for many people or it happens rarely. Note: I am slim person. Recently got little fat. Not very much fat.
I generally takes 4 to 5 pain killer like Diclowin plus weakly price is rs 1 per tablet to remove my headache what can be its side effect I am taking it last 8 years. Because I have lot of headache.
Here are 7 proven ways on how organic turmeric can improve your health and happiness. I'm sure that after reading this article you will start adding this miracle spice to your diet every day.
- Fights inflammation naturally: Chronic inflammation is believed to be the culprit of many of our modern diseases. Curcumin, or turmeric's active compound, is found to be a potent anti-inflammatory compound, which matches or even exceeds the effectiveness of many anti-inflammatory drugs available.
- Protects your brain: Cognitive disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease are often linked to decreased levels of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), which is a type of growth hormone. Researchers have found that curcumin positively influences the levels of BDNF and may delay or even reverse many brain diseases or age-related decline of our brain functions.
- Reduces the risk of several types of cancer: Organic Turmeric may be one of the most potent natural anti-cancer substances out there. Not only can it prevent cancer growth, but inhibits the development and spread as well and may even hold the natural cure for this dreadful disease.
- Improves digestion: Eating turmeric on a daily basis stimulates the gallbladder, reduces bloating and gas, and prevents inflammation of the digestive tract.
- Protect your heart: Curcumin has shown to reduce LDL (or bad) cholesterol, prevent blood clotting, and remove plaque buildups in the arteries.
- Soothes symptoms of Arthritis: Although more research is needed in this field, many people report various improvements of their condition. It helps them fight chronic inflammation and reduces the pain too. Some even claim curcumin supplements work better than many OTC or prescribed drugs available on the market today. And without any side effects.
- Delays aging and improves longevity: Free radicals and inflammation are believed to play a major role in aging and curcumin affects both. And given that it also protects our heart and fights cancer, which are 2 of the biggest killers in today's world, it obviously benefits longevity too.
These benefits are only the tip of the iceberg of what organic turmeric can do for you. To improve overall health and happiness, add 1 teaspoon of organic turmeric to smoothies, juices, soups, curries, stir-fries, home made cultured sodas, and dressings on a daily basis.
Curcumin, which is turmeric most active and healing compound, is poorly absorbed by our body. Luckily there are a few ways to up the absorption by up to 2000 percent. Adding a pinch of black pepper is one of them. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.