Hello Doctor, I see yellow stains in tooth. I dnt drink or smoke. I brush regularly, What is the remedy? Recently seeing myself so close to observe this. I'm 31 male and really worried on this. Regards.

everyone doesn't have pearl white teeth. your teeth color matches your skin colour. you can go for scaling and polishing followed by bleaching for more whiter teeth
Do not worry, you may go for a professional cleaning and your stains should go.
Get your teeth cleaning done professionally by scaling and polishing. If there is any decay, go for filling.
tooth colour changes with age. not only smoking and drinking, but our food habits are also responsible for this. also our oral hygiene practices cause huge difference. but if these stains are in patches, it may be due to fluorosis also. visit a dentist for its proper diagnosis and treatment will be given accordingly, either scaling and polishing or bleaching or veneering.
There is no matter to worry. First go for scaling and if required than should go for bleaching.