Sir my age is 24 years n my problem is m vry thin how I will increase my weight. My body is not growing well please give a better solution n also my prblm is I can not digest my food well.

Sir my age is 24 years n my problem is m vry thin how I w...
Hello- Yes weight loss is due to improper digestion and may be due to less sleep hours. Try these tips to increase your weight- A) Avoid fast food and spicy diet an increase dairy products in diet. B) Eat diet prescribed for Indians that is dal-chawal-sabji and roti, do not try to follow western routine by reading some article on magazine or internet. C) Sleep at least 8-10 hours daily. D) Use these ayurvedic medicines- Shatavari kalpa 1 tsp twice daily with 1/2 cup milk. Lasunadi vati 1 tab twice Chyawanprash rasayana 1 tsp in the morning empty stomach Use sheer Bala tail daily body massage for 15 minutes. You will see the results in one weeks’ time.
Hi, do regular exercise. Take 2 banana with warm milk in the morning. Eat soaked dry grapes or dates soaked in warm milk overnight include protein rich food in your diet. No drink before meals. Take frequent meals instead of 3 big meals.