Hello, I am having frequent bowel movement 3 to 4 time a day and heart burn in morning and having piles and fissure. I had done stool report in that mucus missing rest is normal and blood report 11.9 hemoglobin please recommend something. Is it ibs? Is it dyspepsia? Is it because I having piles? I am confuse.

Hello, I am having frequent bowel movement 3 to 4 time a ...
Irrespective of diagnosis you should do one thing. Take plenty of leafy vegetables, take plenty of water but not during lunch or dinner. Avoid water when you take food. At least 30 minuets before and 60 minuets after taking food. Avoid any kind of fast and junk food. Avoid biscuits and bread of any kind. Fibrous diet can solve your problem. Regarding piles - if the stools are dry or hard it causes some injury to the anal canal. I need to know whether it is bleeding or non bleeding. You can do one thing. Take a tub with warm water. Add some savlon liquid in it and sit in this tub for about 30 minuets. It will give some soothing effect and also will reduce if any infection is their.