Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Wardha and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Samrat Tote
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samrat ToteYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Samrat Tote to be knowledgeable. Thnq
Dr. Samrat Tote provides answers that are well-reasoned. Good answer
Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD is a syndrome wherein more than one cyst is formed in the ovaries of the women who are in the reproductive age. This disease thereby creates problems in hormonal levels which lead to the irregular menses in women along with infertility and masculine changes in the body. The main reason for this disease is the hormonal imbalance and also a genetic disease.
- If there is a rise in Testosterone level.
- The increase of level in Luteinising hormone.
- The decrease in the levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin.
- Increase in the levels of Prolactin
- If insulin is in high than the required level.
Symptoms to watch out for-
The following signs may indicate prevalence of PCOS-
- Weight gain
- Abnormal/irregular periods
- Excessive hair growth on the face and body
- Painful menstruation
- Pelvic pain
- Difficulty conceiving
How well does Homeopathy work for PCOS?
The answer to this question is ‘miraculously well’! Hard to believe? Take a look at the countless benefits Homeopathy offers and ways in which it helps treat PCOS.
- Homeopathy treats each individual with PCOS symptoms differently. Therefore, your doctor will first evaluate the symptoms of PCOS, and prescribe a remedy that directly addresses the condition.
- As stated earlier, hormonal imbalance is the primary cause of PCOS. Homeopathy rectifies the ‘root cause’ by controlling hormonal imbalance and thus brings about harmony. Homeopathy prevents recurrence of the condition.
- Homeopathy follows a holistic approach. This means, your lifestyle and habits are also taken into account. For instance, homeopathy considers the fact that stress can disrupt your body’s hormonal balance, which, in turn, causes PCOS. Hence, the doctor provides homeopathic medicines for stress management.
- Homeopathy remedies are derived from all natural substances and particles extracted from animal bodies, plants and minerals. The medicines prepared from these extracts are absolutely natural and hence free from side effects.
Combining homeopathy remedies with a healthy diet, good lifestyle choices and exercise, can help you manage PCOS symptoms.
Breast nodules may occur in women during the childbearing age, usually before they reach their 30s. One of the most popular beliefs is that breast nodules are tumors and they might be cancerous too. However, breast nodules are usually a cell outgrowth called Fibroadenoma.
Fibroadenoma are usually confined to a particular place in the breast but may move freely. The breast nodules are firm and circular and can be difficult to locate at times, but can easily be diagnosed by a practitioner. One of the most sought out treatment options for Fibroadenoma is surgery, but there are treatments options in homeopathy that can help a person treat lumps without surgery and without any side-effects.
Homeopathic Approach To Treat The Issue:
It is an alternative medical method that is based on the science of curing a disease with the same elements that caused the disease by diluting it to a certain point. Homeopathy has been successful in treating plethora of complex diseases and has really helped fibroadenoma patients to get rid of their lumps; sometimes more effectively than conventional treatment methods.
How does homeopathy help with Fibroadenoma?
● Fibroadenoma is more prominent during the time when a woman is going through Menopause, which is why it is linked to the endocrine system of the body as hormones are involved. Homeopathy helps in balancing the hormone levels in the body.
● Another reason that fibroadenoma is caused is because of sleeping on an uncomfortable bed or mattress. Sleeping on a hard mattress blocks the blood flow in the breasts. Due to this, the cells grow new passages for the blood flow and can cause cell enlargement and nodules in the breasts. Homeopathy helps in stabilizing the blood flows in the vessel. This in turn helps control blood flow through the newer passages that are created and also helps the patient to manage pain.
● A Psycho-Neuro-Immunology study reveals that fibroadenoma can be caused if a person is harboring a lot of stress in them; stress is one of the catalysts that can disrupt the hormonal balance in the body and cause these lumps.
Homeopathy has plethora of stress relieving medicines that can be really beneficial for a person suffering from breast nodules. These medicines can calm the person and manage their stress. However, it is not a long-term solution. It is recommended that the patient immediately seeks a therapist’s help in this matter.
Before getting any treatment started for breast nodules, it is very important to get the correct diagnosis. Required tests should be done to confirm that the nodules are indeed fibroadenomas. Once that is established, the patient should consult a good Homeopathic doctor to help formulate the treatment plan that will effectively get rid of fibroadenomas.