Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Wardha and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Samrat Tote
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samrat ToteYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I had a case of PCOD few years before which made me concentrate on this disease. By studying more and more in-depth and understanding such cases I came to a conclusion that this disease can be related with some emotional disturbances and that side can be cured by homeopathic remedies. Since last 3 to 4 years, I had various cases of PCOD and PCOS, girls and married women who were in a depressed state of mind due to PCOD or PCOS. They wanted to know about the disease in a language that they can understand what actually was going on in the body.
Here I am trying to explain what actually happens inside the body that results in polycystic ovarian disease or syndrome. It is the most common endocrine disorder among girls and married woman between age 18 to 45 years. It is one of the leading cause of poor fertility. In early puberty, most of the girls and their parents neglect the symptoms like delayed menses which could be due to pcod.
What is PCOD or PCOS?
PCOD is Polycystic Ovarian Disease where:
- Females suffer from irregular or no ovulation or can be said irregular or absent menstrual periods without any known reason like pregnancy.
- Increased serum androgen levels, which can be diagnosed by a blood test.
- On ultrasound sonographic studies of the ovaries with multiple cysts can be seen which confirms the diagnosis.
The set of symptoms produced by this cystic disease of an ovary is called as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). Those signs and symptoms are
- Oligomenorrhea - Less than 8 cycles in a year.
- Amenorrhea - No menstrual periods for 3 or more consecutive months.
- Infertility - This is due to lack of ovulation, as we know without ovum pregnancy is impossible.
- Hyperandrogenism - Androgen is a male sex hormone but it is present in a female in very low concentration. This level of androgen increases in patients of PCOD and hence few signs like acne, hirsutism (male pattern of hair growths such as on chin and chest), a bit masculine body like a male. Male pattern baldness can also be seen which is called as androgenic alopecia.
- Obesity - Tendency towards central obesity can be seen in such patients.
These signs and symptoms may also occur due to other diseases like
- Hypothyroidism - This is a case of under-functioning of the thyroid gland
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia - That is an excessive or deficient production of sex steroids and can alter the development of primary or secondary sex characteristics in some affected infants, children, or adults
- Cushing's syndrome
- Hyperprolactinemia - That is increased secretion of hormone prolactin by the pituitary gland
- Androgen secreting neoplasm - Tumours secreting male sex steroids (androgens) that arise in women and are associated with the development of male physical characteristics, a process called virilization. Such tumours can develop either in the ovary or, more rarely, in the adrenal gland.
What actually happens in this disease
Polycystic ovaries develop when the ovaries are stimulated to produce an excessive amount of androgenic hormones, especially testosterone, by either one or a combination combined with genetic susceptibility.
- The release of an excessive luteinizing hormone (LH) by the anterior pituitary gland
- Through high levels of insulin in the blood (hyperinsulinemia) in women whose ovaries are sensitive to this stimulus.
The syndrome acquired its most widely used name due to the common sign on ultrasound examination of multiple (poly) ovarian cysts. These "cysts" are actually immature follicles not cysts. The follicles have developed from primordial follicles, but the development has stopped ("arrested") at an early antral stage due to the disturbed ovarian function.
A majority of women with PCOS have insulin resistance and/or are obese. Their elevated insulin levels contribute to or cause the abnormalities seen in the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis that lead to PCOS. Increased insulin levels increase the rate of releasing gonadotropin-releasing hormone and the ratio of luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone disturbs which leads to an increase in ovarian androgen production, decreased follicular maturation and decreased sex hormone binding.
Management of PCOD / PCOS
The primary treatment for PCOS includes - lifestyle changes, medications.
The aim of treatment may be considered under four categories:
- Lowering of insulin resistance levels
- Restoration of fertility
- Treatment of hirsutism or acne
- Restoration of regular menstruation, and prevention of endometrial hyperplasia and endometrial cancer.
As PCOS appears to cause significant emotional distress, appropriate support may be useful.
Diet - Where PCOS is associated with overweight or obesity, successful weight loss is the most effective method of restoring normal ovulation/menstruation, but many women find it very difficult to achieve and sustain significant weight loss. A balanced vegetarian diet is advised.
Homeopathy is the safest way to treat any human being with any type of disease. In Homeopathy we approach the problem of the patient holistically i.e. we treat the person as a whole and not just disease. Mental and emotional symptoms are prime important for us. We believe that every person is different from another and so are his thoughts and mind. It is important to understand what is the mental state of the patient, how he or she reacts in his disease state, how he or she performs his routine work instead of his sufferings, all such reactions are very important to reach the perfect dosage of medicine to cure a patient.
In most gental, rapid and permanent way. Every patient can be treated with the same medicine but cannot be cured with the same medicine. That’s why we individualize every patient and try our best to know more about the patient so as to assure that the treatment is perfect to cure the patient.
Hi, I am 21 years old, I had missed out my periods since last 4 months. And I have receive them around 4 days back and I am still getting heavy bleeding what to do?
Hello, Actually me and my girlfriend had foreplay today but we haven't done sex yet. The problem is that during foreplay I ejaculated sperm in my underwear and my girlfriend was naked. My fear is that if my wet underwear touches her vagina, will she be pregnant? Reply soon please.
Most couples who get married intend to go for the family route sooner or later. However, for those who have been trying sexual intercourse for more than 6 months without any contraceptive measures and still have not succeeded in having a baby, the underlying cause may be infertility in one or both partners. Infertility affects up to 15% of couples trying to conceive and have a baby.
Infertility, in medical terms, refers to a person’s biological inability to contribute to conception. There are many biological causes that may make this happen, some of which can be medically corrected.
The Homeopathic Approach to Treat Infertility:
The homeopathic approach towards the management of health problems is constitutional. The treatment takes into account the presenting complaints - the symptoms - along with the unique physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person.
- Homeopathic medicines act at the roots of all ailments. They can rectify deviations of the hormonal system and get them back to normalcy.
- The simple homeopathic procedure effectively and efficiently avoids complicated procedures that follow the common treatments of infertility.
- More specifically, the complete hormonal harmony greatly increases the chances of conception without the harmful and/or painful side effects of medications, devices and invasive procedures.
- The biggest advantage of homeopathic treatment is that even after the treatment, the high sperm count is maintained.
- The medicines involved are easy to take since there are only sweet pills and drops.
- The homeopath plans the medication separately for every individual, by understanding his or her physical, as well as emotional and mental or spiritual imbalances. That is why this system becomes an excellent option for those seeking help with this issue, as it addresses health on a deep holistic level.
- The homeopath carefully prescribes the medicine that works on the real cause of infertility, along with other symptoms like any type of pain, stress, etc.
- There are no prerequisites to start a homeopathy treatment for infertility. Anyone who just came to know about their infertility problem or those who have tried other infertility treatments without any results can consult a homeopath.
- Homeopathy medicines can also be used with other treatment methods, but the homeopath should be informed about it to prevent any interfering actions.
- The homeopathic treatment for infertility is strictly individualistic. Whatever the reason for that the patient opts for the treatment should be supported by a healthy diet and proper lifestyle, like avoiding alcohol and smoking and regular physical exercise.
We are working in this sector since last 10 years. Our clinical experience tells us that either member in a couple or both of them just do not accept the existence of another member (husband or wife) due to any kind of reason like spiritual, social, financial etc. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!