Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Wardha and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Samrat Tote
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samrat ToteYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Samrat Tote provides answers that are well-reasoned. Good answer
Im suffering from menopause. I sweat a lot. Is there a solution for this. My body temperature varies. Throughout the night I feel cold and than suddenly the temperature rises. I have a lot of cold inside.
My friend is 16 year old when she gets her period she has in lot of pain than she goes to chemist and take any pain killer for 4 or 5 days when her period end she relief from her pain and she always in pain when she gets her period. She gets her period when she was 13 and gets always pain in her period so suggest me some better pain killer for period pain so she can take always in her period the same pain killer. She is taking now meftal spas.
Hi, My wife suffering from fever with in 15 days. I visit her doctor 10 days ago he suggested some blood test like dengue, malaria, CBC,sgpt etc all test are ok and started antibiotics after that fever goes. But after one week fever reoccurring and this time I visit another doctor because previous doctor is out of station and he new doctor give some antibiotic but 4 day pass fever still coming after 7 to 8 hours what should I do this time. Please suggest me. Thanks.
Hi, I am asking this for my friend. She is having nightmares about people. She used to like someone, but now that person is in relationship with someone else. It's been a year but she can't stop thinking about him. She is having daydreams and nightmares about him. This is causing negative effects on her daily life. She tried to keep herself busy, but it's all going into the void. According to my intuition she is suffering from OCD. Any kind of lead or help would be be appreciated.
Vitiligo is harmless but most distressing. If you see continual and long-term white patches of depigmentation on your skin, it could be vitiligo. Vitiligo is a condition that appears when melanocytes in your skin are no more alive. This bunch of cells is responsible for producing the melanin pigment that endows the skin with its colour as well as protects it from harmful UV rays. The areas which may be affected by this dermatological disease varies from person to person, and it can also affect the hair, mouth and eyes as well.
In most cases, the vitiligo affected areas stay discolored for the rest of the patient’s life. What actually happens with a person is suffering from vitiligo?
Vitiligo is an autoimmune disease in which our immune system which is made for our protection will act against our own body. In case of vitiligo, the target is melanocyte tissues. These tissues get destructed and so the skin color is absent.
Various types of vitiligo and their symptoms -
Scientists have classified vitiligo into two types - Segmental And Non-segmental -
The non-segmental vitiligo is the most common variant and 90 percent of vitiligo affected patients suffer from this kind of disorder. In this disease, the patches take place with little symmetry on both sides of the body. It can be further broken down into 5 sub-divisions.
1. Generalized vitiligo: It can occur at any part of the body without any rules, and this is by far the most common type.
2. Acrofacial vitiligo: It is mostly seen on the toes and fingers.
3. Mucosal vitiligo: In this condition, the discolouration normally takes place around the lips and mucous membranes.
4. Universal vitiligo: This is the rarest type of vitiligo where the whole body is covered with white patches.
5. Focal vitiligo: This is most commonly found in children. Children have white and scattered patches across the body.
Though there are no treatments possible that will re-pigment your skin to its original colour, there are several remedies that aid in decreasing the visibility of white patches on the affected areas of the skin.
Some of them include:
1. Phototherapy with UVB radiation: This is a common form of treatment where the affected area is exposed to UVB radiation. It is important to have the treatment performed by an expert.
2. Phototherapy with UVA radiation: In this treatment, a drug is first administered for increasing skin’s sensitivity to this radiation. Then the affected area of the skin is exposed to high doses of UVA radiation.
3. Skin camouflage: In mild cases of vitiligo, cosmetic creams and make-up can be used to camouflage the affected area. It can last for about 12- 18 hours when applied in proper techniques. Above given treatments are slightly helpful for patients having vitiligo, but are not having long-term benefits. Sometimes radiation therapy may give some allergic reaction or local inflammation. Same with the camouflage, it is actually a make up to hide that patch and can be washed out after some hours.
In case you are suffering from vitiligo, it is crucial to speak with an expert and opt for the best means to curb down the impact of vitiligo. REMEMBER EVERY DISEASE FROM SMALL ALLERGY TO DREADFUL CANCER, IT HAS SOME CAUSE IN YOUR THOUGHTS. WE CALL IT AS EMOTIONAL PATHOLOGY
I had a case of PCOD few years before which made me concentrate on this disease. By studying more and more in-depth and understanding such cases I came to a conclusion that this disease can be related with some emotional disturbances and that side can be cured by homeopathic remedies. Since last 3 to 4 years, I had various cases of PCOD and PCOS, girls and married women who were in a depressed state of mind due to PCOD or PCOS. They wanted to know about the disease in a language that they can understand what actually was going on in the body.
Here I am trying to explain what actually happens inside the body that results in polycystic ovarian disease or syndrome. It is the most common endocrine disorder among girls and married woman between age 18 to 45 years. It is one of the leading cause of poor fertility. In early puberty, most of the girls and their parents neglect the symptoms like delayed menses which could be due to pcod.
What is PCOD or PCOS?
PCOD is Polycystic Ovarian Disease where:
- Females suffer from irregular or no ovulation or can be said irregular or absent menstrual periods without any known reason like pregnancy.
- Increased serum androgen levels, which can be diagnosed by a blood test.
- On ultrasound sonographic studies of the ovaries with multiple cysts can be seen which confirms the diagnosis.
The set of symptoms produced by this cystic disease of an ovary is called as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). Those signs and symptoms are
- Oligomenorrhea - Less than 8 cycles in a year.
- Amenorrhea - No menstrual periods for 3 or more consecutive months.
- Infertility - This is due to lack of ovulation, as we know without ovum pregnancy is impossible.
- Hyperandrogenism - Androgen is a male sex hormone but it is present in a female in very low concentration. This level of androgen increases in patients of PCOD and hence few signs like acne, hirsutism (male pattern of hair growths such as on chin and chest), a bit masculine body like a male. Male pattern baldness can also be seen which is called as androgenic alopecia.
- Obesity - Tendency towards central obesity can be seen in such patients.
These signs and symptoms may also occur due to other diseases like
- Hypothyroidism - This is a case of under-functioning of the thyroid gland
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia - That is an excessive or deficient production of sex steroids and can alter the development of primary or secondary sex characteristics in some affected infants, children, or adults
- Cushing's syndrome
- Hyperprolactinemia - That is increased secretion of hormone prolactin by the pituitary gland
- Androgen secreting neoplasm - Tumours secreting male sex steroids (androgens) that arise in women and are associated with the development of male physical characteristics, a process called virilization. Such tumours can develop either in the ovary or, more rarely, in the adrenal gland.
What actually happens in this disease
Polycystic ovaries develop when the ovaries are stimulated to produce an excessive amount of androgenic hormones, especially testosterone, by either one or a combination combined with genetic susceptibility.
- The release of an excessive luteinizing hormone (LH) by the anterior pituitary gland
- Through high levels of insulin in the blood (hyperinsulinemia) in women whose ovaries are sensitive to this stimulus.
The syndrome acquired its most widely used name due to the common sign on ultrasound examination of multiple (poly) ovarian cysts. These "cysts" are actually immature follicles not cysts. The follicles have developed from primordial follicles, but the development has stopped ("arrested") at an early antral stage due to the disturbed ovarian function.
A majority of women with PCOS have insulin resistance and/or are obese. Their elevated insulin levels contribute to or cause the abnormalities seen in the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis that lead to PCOS. Increased insulin levels increase the rate of releasing gonadotropin-releasing hormone and the ratio of luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone disturbs which leads to an increase in ovarian androgen production, decreased follicular maturation and decreased sex hormone binding.
Management of PCOD / PCOS
The primary treatment for PCOS includes - lifestyle changes, medications.
The aim of treatment may be considered under four categories:
- Lowering of insulin resistance levels
- Restoration of fertility
- Treatment of hirsutism or acne
- Restoration of regular menstruation, and prevention of endometrial hyperplasia and endometrial cancer.
As PCOS appears to cause significant emotional distress, appropriate support may be useful.
Diet - Where PCOS is associated with overweight or obesity, successful weight loss is the most effective method of restoring normal ovulation/menstruation, but many women find it very difficult to achieve and sustain significant weight loss. A balanced vegetarian diet is advised.
Homeopathy is the safest way to treat any human being with any type of disease. In Homeopathy we approach the problem of the patient holistically i.e. we treat the person as a whole and not just disease. Mental and emotional symptoms are prime important for us. We believe that every person is different from another and so are his thoughts and mind. It is important to understand what is the mental state of the patient, how he or she reacts in his disease state, how he or she performs his routine work instead of his sufferings, all such reactions are very important to reach the perfect dosage of medicine to cure a patient.
In most gental, rapid and permanent way. Every patient can be treated with the same medicine but cannot be cured with the same medicine. That’s why we individualize every patient and try our best to know more about the patient so as to assure that the treatment is perfect to cure the patient.