The gum of my lower right canine has been bleeding of no reason. I drink 2 glasses of lemon juice everyday, so I cannot be running low in Vitamin C also have braces. What should I do?

The gum of my lower right canine has been bleeding of no ...
Braces apply little continuous pressure over teeth. Sometimes that causes inflammation or swelling of gums in some specific area. Sometimes food deposits also cause such bleeding.
Consult you dentist. The braces may be the cause. Eat some salad at the end of every main meal. Do not keep on putting something in your mouth off and on.
bleeding gums are sign of gum infection due to accumulation of plaque on teeth in your case due to braces. use mouthwash twice daily after brushing. maintain proper oral hygiene. gargle forcefully with water after you eat or drink anything.