Am 24 year old. Am unable to have a sound sleep. Is this any kind of sleeping disorder? Am screaming in mid of sleep all of a sudden unconsciously. Can I have a remedy for this. Need help. Thanks in advance.

Am 24 year old. Am unable to have a sound sleep. Is this ...
The screeming and inability to sleep, together they indicate you have some suppressed feelings/desires of the day time activity. So do not be thinking of things which are beyond your controle, take life as it comes. For you to easily fall asleep you need to have some physical exercises. What is your normal day to day activity? let me know for further evaluation. Meanwhile go for morning walk, jogging, learn some dancing, learn some yoga. All these you should complete before 6 pm. Have dinner at 7/7.30 pm go to bed by 9.30-10 pm. Morning and evening practice some meditation. All these things will help you to relax and make you easily fall asleep and have peaceful sleep. Without knowing your day to day work etc. I suggested these things, if I know your daily activities I will be able to give better suggestion.